| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ifrane in January is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 138.9mm (5.5in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Ifrane January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ifrane, Morocco
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ifrane:
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) NNW
- Cadiz, Spain - 352.7 kms (219.2 miles) NNW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 295.1 kms (183.4 miles) N
- Tangier, Morocco - 256.6 kms (159.5 miles) NNW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 159 kms (98.8 miles) NW
- Rabat, Morocco - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) WNW
- Meknes, Morocco - 53.8 kms (33.4 miles) NW
- Casablanca, Morocco - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) W
- Safi, Morocco - 403 kms (250.5 miles) WSW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 340.6 kms (211.7 miles) SW
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) SSW